Does your Omron blood pressure monitor not show a blinking 'P'?
- Remove 1 battery from the blood pressure monitor
- Press the Start/Stop button 3x
- Replace the battery. The blinking 'P' should be visible now.
- Try if you can connect the blood pressure meter now.
Still not? Please follow the next steps.
- Disconnect all Bluetooth-connected blood pressure monitors in the Luscii app. You can find these if you press the button with your initials or profile picture in the upper right corner. Here you can go to your measurement devices.
- Hard close the app. You can do this by
- tapping quickly on the home button 2 times or slowly swipe up from the lower edge of the screen
- all open applications should show up
- slide up the Luscii app-tab and swipe it 'off the screen'
Then open the settings. Then check if the Bluetooth is turned on. You can check this in the Bluetooth section. The slider for Bluetooth should be green.
Turn bluetooth off and wait 10 seconds. Then, turn bluetooth on again.