Would you like to know if your pulse oximeter can be connected to Luscii? For more information, see this page: can I pair my pulse oximeter via Bluetooth?
Should you be able to pair your pulse oximeter, but it doesn't work? Try the steps below to help you!
When using an iPhone or iPad:
1. If possible, first disconnect the pulse oximeter in the app. This can be done in the section> Devices and Apps (found by pressing the circle in the top right corner).
2. Hardly close the app.
You do this by pressing the round home button twice. If you don't have a home button, try swiping up the screen slowly from the bottom edge of the screen. All your recently used apps should show up as smaller tabs. Then close the Luscii tab by swiping the tab up from the screen.
3. Then check if the Bluetooth is turned on in the settings of your iOS device. First look for the following symbol to open your settings of the iPhone or iPad:
Then open the settings. Then check if the Bluetooth is turned on. You can check this in the Bluetooth section. The slider for Bluetooth should be green.
4. Then disconnect all Bluetooth-paired pulse oximeters that you will find in the settings of your iOS device in the Bluetooth section. Press the blue letter i next to the pulse oximeter to forget the device.
Note: the pulse oximeter is not always visible here. In this case, you can skip this step.
5. If other measuring devices are connected (such as a smartwatch / other pulse oximeter / fitbit / etc.), disconnect these devices as well.
6. Then turn off Bluetooth by turning the green slider and wait 10 seconds. Then turn on Bluetooth again.
7. Open the Luscii app
8. Then try to connect the pulse oximeter again by going to the Actions section in the Luscii app. Next, go to your oxygen saturation measurement instrument and press start. Follow the instructions shown in the app to pair the pulse oximeter via Bluetooth.